Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tween_spirit
Apr 12, 2006

////I WANT
&&TO EXIST
After reading through this I'm not really sure who I should contact to work on my project, as I can't seem to figure out what the best platform for it would be.

To keep it simple, I need some kind of web app created that can create a price based on a number fed into it (price scales linearly with the number inputted), and establish a PayPal transaction based on this price, using what I assume will be their Payflow Link, although I'm probably wrong. There will also be some stuff happening both before and after this transaction, but I'd rather talk about all that on the phone or in person.

I'm located in the NYC area (Hoboken) but can meet in the city any time after 5:30 weekdays, or anytime on weekends.

I do have a budget in mind but we can talk about that after I explain everything, if anyone is interested in working on this. It's pretty generous so don't be shy and shoot me a PM or email me at my personal email which is kyletoman [atttttt] gmail

Tl;DR I have an artistic vision involving the internet and transfer of money for a service, but I lack advanced coding knowledge and would like to hire you outright to do this work for me. Unless of course after hearing the idea you prefer a share, but I understand that is frowned upon plus I have cash in hand already put aside for this.

tween_spirit fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Nov 8, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tween_spirit
Apr 12, 2006

////I WANT
&&TO EXIST
thanks Hoborg, that all actually makes perfect sense to me. I appreciate the estimates as well so I sort of know what to expect, but as rt4 brought up I'm only going to take them with a grain of salt as I haven't explained the full project yet to anyone looking to be contracted.

tween_spirit fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Nov 9, 2010

• Locked thread