Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spinlock
Jun 12, 2006
E9 FB FF FF FF
Location: Jacksonville, FL at the moment, relocating to Bay Area in April (looking for a job out there or telecommuting)
Languages: C / C++ (10+ years), C# (3+ years), VB, Java, JS, SQL, Perl, IA32 assembly, Flash MX, some PHP and Haskell experience
Frameworks: Win32 API, WinForms, ASP.NET, OpenGL, D3D, CUDA, Infragistics (lol), some ExtJS
Things you like to do: Backend systems, particularly math and algorithm heavy stuff, and really low level stuff (reverse engineering / drivers and the like)
Things you don't like to do: UI design nitpickery
Availability: From the end of March. Full time preferred, part time if it will still be able to support me financially in SF. While I prefer the low level and heavy duty I'm perfectly happy doing user facing apps (doing it now)
Contact: AIM: placebocausality, Email: timwilloney@gmail.com, or PM here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread