Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Sweevo posted:

which is the bit where all the bdsm happens?

the whole image

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Vandalizes articles related to Fuerdai, technology and China with the words/phrases "fuerdai", "on wheels", "testicles going up and down" or variations.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

With Peri Gilpin, Leeves also set up the production company Bristol Cities (cockney rhyming slang for 'titties').

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

He learned to simultaneously sing and play by listening to records at 78 rpm.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Sagebrush posted:

i'm going to invent a gun that fire 26 rifle barrels at the same time.

ah, the chicago typewriter

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Cactus Ghost posted:

W is a monster but if that actually happened my money would've been on him. iirc dude is the only president to throw a strike as a ceremonial first pitch

saddam would hands down beat the poo poo out of any post ww1 us president in one on one combat. and i'm not sure how well teddy would have fared either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

According to Billboard, the song is about sex.