Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eight Is Legend
Jan 2, 2008

fyallm posted:

I got to the venue a little late so I missed I Prevail, but Neck Deep was loving dope. I almost didn't go, but I am so glad I did...

Also I was the oldest person in the whole venue, but seeing all of these kids screaming the Neck Deep lyrics made me happy, and hopefully it means more bands will start playing that kind of music again, I have missed it.

Does Pierce the Veil always bring out a ton of ladies to concerts? I swear the venue was like 2:1 girl guy ratio, and I have never seen that before.

If you dig Neck Deep, check our their country mates in Wstr - they just dropped this banger of a single:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPz_4hHNqS0

And yeah, Pierce the Veil has always been sort of ridiculed for being one of those bands where their girl fans care more about their looks than the actual music. Check out pretty much any comment section on their Facebook page or private Instagram profiles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stelio Kontos
Feb 12, 2014
Mothership might be my favorite Dance Gavin Dance album.

This is big.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

Eight Is Legend posted:

If you dig Neck Deep, check our their country mates in Wstr - they just dropped this banger of a single:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPz_4hHNqS0

This is great, thanks!

J2DK
Oct 6, 2004

Playtime has ended.

fyallm posted:

I got to the venue a little late so I missed I Prevail, but Neck Deep was loving dope. I almost didn't go, but I am so glad I did...

Also I was the oldest person in the whole venue, but seeing all of these kids screaming the Neck Deep lyrics made me happy, and hopefully it means more bands will start playing that kind of music again, I have missed it.

Does Pierce the Veil always bring out a ton of ladies to concerts? I swear the venue was like 2:1 girl guy ratio, and I have never seen that before.

I envy the show you got! Yeah, women apparently love the Fuentes brothers. I'm 29, and I'm usually the oldest person at their shows here. Lots of teenagers with their parents who leave the floor once a mosh starts.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

J2DK posted:

Lots of teenagers with their parents who leave the floor once a mosh starts.

I saw Chiodos once back in 2005 and a bunch of teenage girls were right up against the stage before the set, and within 2 songs were all standing at the back because LI *core kids are all out to prove something when they mosh.

(The show was actually a lot of fun and not even that terrible by LI fan standards.)

Eight Is Legend
Jan 2, 2008
If a new From First to Last song with Sonny back on vocals isn't enough reason to revitalize this thread, I don't know what is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqzO2AjFcSk

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

quote:

I wish the truth could do to you what your Snapchat put me through

J2DK
Oct 6, 2004

Playtime has ended.

Eight Is Legend posted:

If a new From First to Last song with Sonny back on vocals isn't enough reason to revitalize this thread, I don't know what is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqzO2AjFcSk

Some of the lyrics aren't great, but then there's "Happy anniversary from the bottom of my credit card." Is that Sonny doing the scream vocals, too? drat.

Senses Fail is touring Still Searching from beginning to end, but nothing less than a 5 hour drive from me. Thank God they're supposedly returning to an earlier Senses Fail sound for their 2017 album. I did not enjoy the last two.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

J2DK posted:

Some of the lyrics aren't great, but then there's "Happy anniversary from the bottom of my credit card." Is that Sonny doing the scream vocals, too? drat.

Senses Fail is touring Still Searching from beginning to end, but nothing less than a 5 hour drive from me. Thank God they're supposedly returning to an earlier Senses Fail sound for their 2017 album. I did not enjoy the last two.

I have almost given up on buddy and new Senses Fail. Just give me silverstein over and over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
Just found Trash Boat, they are cool as poo poo!

• Locked thread