Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Alright I'm in Area 51 and I don't know which ending to pick. I usually go with the Illuminati because Tong's way is overkill, and merging with Helios makes it seem like the AI has taken over the world.

Also I've been playing with Shifter mod but just found out about Biomod. Can I just install biomod over shifter? Or do I need to reinstall Deus Ex again and start from scratch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

site posted:

I'm planning on trying invisible war for the first time after i wrap up dx1. I've already grabbed some unofficial patches recommended by pcgamingwiki, are there any tips gameplay/mission wise? side stuff easily missed and the like

Yeah don't play it :smuggo:

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

Angry_Ed posted:

rear end in a top hat rich person with bad hair and a god complex going "why contain it?.... S'cool" was actually on target though :v:

Edit: also that same person usurping control of a different group of rich assholes. Sadly no AI with a conscience to save us.

LOL if only the Google Facebook Twitter algorithms were able to place Republicans on the terrorist list like Morpheus

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

Man Down (10)

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

Are you all not getting the Typhoon Aug installed?

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

Why are you even using a gun when you have the cool cyberpunk lazer sword and speed aug?

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

Thief 1 & 2 in the new Unreal engine please. (I though Thief 3 was alright)

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

I just found out that the first level they worked on was the Whitehouse, which was obviously cut. I wonder where that would have fit in the story

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

Apparently they made a Playstation version of the OG DX, any one play it? Was it worse than the Xbox version of the sequel?

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

And for some reason they're Chinese? I never got that, did they just want to reuse assets from the Hong Kong levels?

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

One day I'll do a only on-site procurement run. Or at least start to but then end up going back to hoarding everything per usual.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

So what's the deal with JC consuming aug canisters and upgrades? Does he just crack them open like a beer and chug the glowy stuff down?

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

You're supposed to use the GEP gun on the bots?! Why didn't anyone tell me this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

Today I was fooling around with the dragons tooth sword in Maggie Chow's apartment and accidentally busted up one of the Buddha statues, am I gonna be cursed now?