Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

drat you, mobo. I was planning to make a whole separate thread for Kenan and Kel, but never could find any decent pics for the OP beyond the title card. :(

You'd be AMAZED at how hard it is to find screengrabs of Chris "I Have a Radio in My Car" Potter. It's times like this when I really loving hate living in a dorm with no DVR.

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Apr 18, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Episode posted:

I'd like to see some of the early season episodes again some day. I remember them being pretty ingenious. It's too bad the show quickly and unfairly got blamed for being too saccharine early on. It didn't help that Nickelodeon and Klasky-Csupo ran it into the ground eventually, either.

Rugrats was such a glorious show in it's early days. Then Baby Dil was born, and that's when the whole show took a nosedive. I think I stopped watching it sometime before the Rugrats in Paris movie came out.

It wasn't until later that I found out Chuckie was voiced by a scientologist, and I died a little inside. :cry:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Shadow The Rat posted:

Rocko working for the phone sex line and poorly reading from the script, at least at a younger age, slayed me.

What episode was this? I don't believe I remember that scene (somehow I didn't know what phone sex was when I was 12).

mobo85 posted:

Don't forget "Wacky Delly," which works on two levels: a satire of the animation industry, and the bizarre hilariousness of Wacky Delly itself.

"I... AM THE CHEESE! I AM THE BEST CHARACTER ON THE SHOW! I AM BETTER THAN THE SALAMI AND THE BOLOGNA COMBINED!"

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Apr 28, 2010

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

iastudent posted:

Recently I've realized how much I miss ensemble shows like Kablam. Not everything on that show was gold mind you, but occasionally you'd be surprised by something decent.
I only recently figured out that Stinky Diver's name was a :regd10: reference.

(RIP Ronnie) :smith:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Shadow The Rat posted:

Yeah it's new.

http://instantwatcher.com/titles/new

I'm considering making an Instant watch thread for TVIV, Netflix has been on the ball. Viacom went apeshit today and put up a fuckload of great shows.
Still no Kenan & Kel though. :(

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Crabtree posted:

the new Mega Man cartoon that's coming to Disney XD.

I don't know why I clicked on this thread tonight, but I did, and I saw this, and at first I was excited, but then I saw that it's being made by the Ben 10 guys, and now I'm strongly considering spending my next paycheck on a gun.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Hemingway To Go! posted:

I'm willing to give this a chance actually.

It has actual animation.
And the 2011 series was so loving miserable that something in the opposite direction of being cute and fun is actually really appealing.

You take that back. :catbert:

YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW!! :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Gaunab posted:

The new mega man show debuted this morning on CN. It was very much a Saturday morning cartoon...except it was shown on Sunday.

I really want this show to be good. I’ve been a huge Mega Man fan since I was a wee lad, and I want this show to both succeed and not be terrible, but the fact that the Ben 10 guys are involved makes me worry.