Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Somewhat out of left field but anyone know of coilovers for the 2017 V90 T5 Inscription? Looking through KW seems like only 2018 model and up. I haven't fully looked through swedespeed, this is just curious for a friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Wrar posted:

That should be the same car unless there is something weird on the 17 vs 18+.

That's what I thought and seems to line up with what I could find searching, thanks.

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

goobernoodles posted:

Had to go rescue my Jeep in a snow storm over the weekend. AWD works!

:swoon:

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

blk posted:

Hello friends, do you think this would be too high mileage for a V50? I’m not super familiar with them other than hearing they eat struts and CV joints, and that the sunroof drains often degrade and leak.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/d/bellingham-2006-volvo-v50-t5-speed/7484986416.html

145k doesn’t scare me, my mom put more than that on the same engine in a different model. The stick honestly has me tempted if you aren’t going to do it yourself.

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

toplitzin posted:

I posted my R in the marketplace thread if anyone wants a fully sorted 2007 S60R.

Man what an awesome car. I am tempted, wish it were a wagon though! I hope it goes to good home what a cool rear end car

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Idk if you have looked into prices for doing a color change, but doing it ‘right’ as in to frame, is absurdly expensive. My comparisons are from an E91 so will off compared to your smaller C70, but they started at $15-20k if I brought an empty frame on a truck bed and went to $40+ for having a shop do the full disassembly. Just doing a full exterior windows out repaint of the original color was in the $18-20k ballpark. For comparisons when I had a 3rd gen mazda3 hatch, a full body wrap was in the ballpark of $6k.

poo poo is insanely expensive, but also would loving own so hard, what color do you want to do and also post a recent pic or two :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Hell yeah that would own. Also car owns!

I am going to :negative: in my Bay Area and Seattle prices now though.