Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost

Pook Good Mook posted:

Got an offer for the prosecutor job. Pretty pumped.

Hail Satan.

Welcome to the club my man. In reality there is very little Satan. Hail bureaucracy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost

"Judge, my client's best chance to win in his case is to continue trial until December, when the victim has a vacation to Bermuda booked and paid for. I have a Constitutional duty to represent my client as vigorously as I can with respect to this request to continue trial, which means I'm stoned as gently caress right now."

That would 100% happen in Alaska. Heck that's far more tame than most shenanigans.

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost
I saw a hundred new posts and assumed someone new showed up.

My dude you should definitely go to law school. It's relaxing and you get laid a lot and they don't care if you smoke too much weed. If you are lucky, you get the hot conlaw professor who weirdly is an expert at pacman and will go drinking with the class to the local dive bar. Then, when you graduate, it's easy to find a doctor to marry so that you can relax and focus on your dream of representing animal shelters in the country.

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost
Also using the delete button:

blarzgh posted:

Ok guy, tone police this email for me before I send it:

Dear OC,

I did call to demand vociferously your burly dictesty. Her agreement to commit your new client interests me.

Regards,
An Annoyed Blarzgh

I don't know what a "dictesty" is, but is sounds like some that, when burly, Blarzgh wants.