Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
northerain
Apr 8, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump
I set up camp and the game said ''Funny man challenge failed''. I wasn't even nearby when this happened?
Any ideas? I didn't see a timer or anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

northerain
Apr 8, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump
If I'm allowed to complain about one little thing: The treasure map is poo poo.

I spent at least an hour trying to find the rocks that I could see in the map but couldn't find anything like it. I knew I was in the right location, but nothing matched.
I guess the ''II'' thing on the map is like a zoomed in drawing of the actual location?

Stupid.

northerain
Apr 8, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump

Slayer1597 posted:

I agree I spent at least a few hours trying to find the first treasure that you get a map for and well, nothing I apparently am a retard and there are no rocks set in a "square-ish formation"

It's right up on the Hanging Rock. Just circle around it and you'll find it.

northerain
Apr 8, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump
Maps should be logical. If you're showing a drawing and you're pointing to some rocks that appear to be a ways off from the Hanging Rock and to the right, that's where it should be.

northerain
Apr 8, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump

Sco Dylan posted:

You morons are the reason most games hold everybody's hand like we're all tards. :ughh:

The treasure maps are one of the best things in the game, and I wish they never ended (found all of them without looking anything up).

Yes this is me, you found me out. I make games hold everybody's hand.

northerain
Apr 8, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump
Has anyone tried lassoing a deer?
You can hold them if you're on horseback but if you step down from the horse it's going to drag you for a short distance.

northerain
Apr 8, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump
I just massacred a bunch of nuns at a church. I feel like a bastard.

northerain
Apr 8, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump
Has anyone happened on the 2 guys with the TNT in Elizabeth?

Also, did someone find the drunk code or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

northerain
Apr 8, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump
The two TNT guys I happened above didn't give a quest or anything.
It's out in the forest and this one guy is doing something with sticks of dynamite on a table. He yells at the other one to bring him the TNT.
Once he does that, he takes two steps and lights a cigarette.

I waited for the TNT to blow but nothing happened. After a little bit I opened a chest lying on the ground and that got the dynamite guy to light one and throw it at me.
He missed and he blew up the TNT crate, making them fly through the air.

• Locked thread