Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Just use the Carcano sniper rifle, it makes it far easier to actually hit the gun and it still counts towards progression in Dead-Eye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
One time when I was capturing a bounty I lost 8 successive horses to bear attacks while bringing the guy back. It took an hour but by god I got him to jail alive. :clint:

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

The part that shocks me? That the disc costs as much as the DLCs. I happen to remember what happened to people that bought the GTA DLCs and didn't get a few of the extras from the disc. That's just a lowblow.

Wasn't that the other way around? They cut out all the old radio stations to be able to fit the DLC content on the discs.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Hungryjack posted:

Someone was trying to explain to me how it's looked down upon to use high-powered pistols. gently caress that noise, some folks just can't let go of the past. The 1911 is the finest handgun in the history of history.

It's not a 1911, it's a 1903 Hammerless. (or FN1903, they look exactly the same)

:goonsay:

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Hungryjack posted:

Yours might be, but mine's a Colt 1911.

Are we no longer talking about the game anymore? Are we through the looking glass?

The High-Powered and the Mauser basically will beat anybody in a duel in multiplayer, you can shoot them hilariously fast.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
It is appallingly easy if you just go to Jorge's gap and do it with executions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Darth Brooks posted:

Retribution would be good. I'd like something set earlier - maybe the 1840's even.

The most obvious era is right after the Civil War. You'll play some non-slave owning ex-Confederate trying to get revenge on Union troops who did (insert crime here) to your family.

• Locked thread