Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Thanks to Mr. West-Dickens and the miracles of science, John Marston has obtained the prototype eight-legged Stretch Horse, for the cowboy who wishes to travel in comfort and modernity:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Fuzz posted:

Goddammit why are Elk so hard to find... found 2 earlier before I had that challenge level unlocked, now I can't find any of the fuckers. Running around Tall Trees at night sure is a great way to get 50 bears chasing you, though. :suicide:
I found them all over western Tall Trees, particularly in the area where it slopes down to the river.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

I found the area to the west and southwest of the Pacific Union Railroad Camp to be swarming with beavers. Quite a few near the steamboat wreck, too.

But as one who only found two boars the entire time I was in New Austin, and not a single one where they show up on the map, I know the pain of random spawns.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Tide posted:

If I could find the freakin' foxes before I make it to West Elizabeth, I'd be a happy man.
Foxes exist in New Austin, they're just hard to spot because they sound exactly like coyotes. You might want to just wait until WE; they're practically impossible not to find up there, and since there are no coyotes, there's no mistaking them too.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

the truth posted:

I've been killing every bird around the lakes and rivers in my search for ducks but I'm still empty handed. Do they come out at a certain time of day?
I think I got mine around midday. Listen for quacking and then shoot anything that moves.

• Locked thread