Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
When doing the Target Practice with Ricketts you can shoot the bottle out of the drunkard's hand and the cigarette out of Ricketts' mouth.

I thought this was very bad rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
So apparently there are two other mythological creatures running around. A Hunt-able Chupacabra and a Ride-able Unicorn. I don't know how real this is but if it is, oh man...words could not express.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
So, uh, I guess I ran into Pestilence in Tall Trees while hunting for Sasquatches and the Blue Spot went away. Does that mean I can't tame it now?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Sir Spaniard posted:

That's awesome. Who are the two characters in the panels before Freeman though? I can't place them.

The first guy is from The Mark of Kri and the second guy is The Wander(er?) from Shadow of the Colossus is the second one.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
"I declare this bid spot on!" is ingrained into my brain now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Huh, didn't know they had a special edition.

Maybe it's just ultra rare?

Pretty sure it's just what a pre ordered Redemption looks like, don't know if they all came with the cardboard sleeve.

• Locked thread