Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.
So if you buy a horse contract, is that horse always available to you, or are you just buying a horse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Mr. Heliotrope posted:

Yeah I had the same thing happen: They all go "You've got experience setting stuff up like this right? Of course you do, now do it!" So I just kinda guessed where to set the explosives. I was waiting for the people in the back to go over the first one, and then I could go BOOM BOOM BOOM and maybe get all of them. Of course Luisa flipped out, told me I blew it, and everyone fired. Thanks a lot. Apparently you need to start blowing up once the first people go over the first one and the way I had it set up made the rest of the explosives useless if I did that.

It's funny, because I had the explosives set like that on the side of the road, in one long line. I waited for everyone to file past, then set them all off. Only a couple guys were left, so I cleaned up and completed the mission just fine.

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Fuzz posted:

And what the gently caress, I've seriously shot every animal in the game according to my stats, (yes, even ducks) and yet I didn't get the trophy. How the hell do I figure out what's missing? Killed plenty of horses both wild and domestic, too, as well as every type of bird I could find. (Hawks, Eagles, vultures, songbirds, crows, and ducks)

Cows and chickens?

• Locked thread