Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrokenKnees
Aug 28, 2008

Ow.
Is there any code for the guns blazin' cheat? I haven't gotten around to doing the social challenge, and I'd hate to get locked out of it when a new challenge comes out. Or can multiple challenges be up at once?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrokenKnees
Aug 28, 2008

Ow.

Cat Machine posted:

He loves his fellow man, that's what makes Ricketts a hero of the people.

BrokenKnees
Aug 28, 2008

Ow.
I'm losing my mind a little bit, trying to find something out. I remember reading somewhere about a challenge/achievement/other bonus for cracking a safe in one go without any mistakes. I'm pretty much dead certain I've read it on the RDR Social Club site, but I can't find it anywhere. Any help goons?

BrokenKnees
Aug 28, 2008

Ow.

Crappy Jack posted:

It's one of the three challenges of one of the social club challenges, but the one that's exclusive to the PS3.

That explains it, I'm on a 360. I had completed a story mission with a safe at the end and thought I might have screwed something up.

BrokenKnees
Aug 28, 2008

Ow.

Kiwillian posted:

How do you find ducks? I was just in the swampy bit by thieves and I could hear them but hosed if I got any (I shot every bird I saw).

Try Lake Don Julio, southeast of Armadillo.

BrokenKnees
Aug 28, 2008

Ow.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I don't know if the offer is available in the US, but in Canada right now there's an ad up on Live that's offering a month of Gold for $1.

Don't forget the strings attached. After that month is up, Microsoft will start charging the credit card you used for new subscriptions.

BrokenKnees
Aug 28, 2008

Ow.
^gently caress you.

Hoping the free roam pack is free, though I'm still waiting for any news of a Lost and Dammed/Ballad of Gay Tony style expansion pack for RDR.

BrokenKnees
Aug 28, 2008

Ow.

Angry Diplomat posted:

gently caress the haters, Undead Nightmare is going to own.

It all depends on how they handle it. It'd be interesting to see a RDR version of Nazi Zombies. Or defend El Presidio from endless waves of undead mexicans.

BrokenKnees
Aug 28, 2008

Ow.
Now that the XP challenge is over and the avatar awards are unlocked, how do I go about actually getting them? They're still showing up as locked in the avatar editor, is there a new challenge to do, or something else?

BrokenKnees
Aug 28, 2008

Ow.

Peas and Rice posted:

I got mine as soon as I switched to single player this morning.

And I finally got my Quick and the Everyone Else achievement, and I got it legitimately, without boosting. gently caress. Yeah. :clint:

Thanks, I figured that since it was multiplayer XP that it would unlock in a multiplayer session.

BrokenKnees
Aug 28, 2008

Ow.

That Awful Nick posted:

FYI guys all of the DLC content from the preorder bonuses will finally be made available this April. You'll finally be able to spend your Moon Dollars (TM) on the Assassin Outfit, Golden Guns, and the War Horse!

The info was posted on Rockstar's Facebook page this morning.

Oh boy, now I can buy all the DLC that Gamestop hosed me over on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrokenKnees
Aug 28, 2008

Ow.

fennesz posted:

It kind of saddens me that people give up on finding the treasure for themselves and resort to this. It was one of my favorite parts of the game, and like all good things I wish I could relive it for the first time.

There need to be more games where you can find treasure.

Just play a Banjo Kazooie game, plenty of collecting for you.

• Locked thread