Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

ShowTime posted:

I have full positive honor and I still haven't gotten my Obscuridad del Santo Andres, where do I get it?
You get it through a random world event where a nun approaches you and gives it to you. You can't trigger it and you can't go to a certain spot to obtain it, it just happens. You can try exiting the game and reloading but that probably won't help things. You just have to wait for it to happen.

Welp, yesterday a nun approached me and said something, but I was already riding full speed on my horse and I ran her over. -100 honor. And I guess she would have given me my Obscuridad del Santo Andres (whatever that is). Here's hoping I run into her again (but not actually run into her again)!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Speaking of stranger missions, I just did the one where the guy begged me to go and search his love. Turns out it was a horse, I expected something like that, but it was awesome because the lady that stood next to it couldn't stop laughing.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Just arrived in Mexico, and yes, that song is pretty amazing. Until I hosed it up by shooting an animal and skinning it because I had no idea what I just shot. Go me!

EDIT: Oh, and in the last thread people seemed to have trouble knocking out other people with their fists. You just have to hit them a couple of times, and then there comes a prompt to tackle them to the ground (triangle on PS3, I guess Y on Xbox?) and then you hit them some more and they're knock-out.

shut up blegum fucked around with this message at 13:35 on May 28, 2010

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

TheRealLuquado posted:

2 quick questions since I just got the game and haven't seen them mentioned in this thread

1. How do you shoot over something when in cover? The cover tutorial went by too fast and I couldn't read all the controls. Like if i m behind some crates how do I just raise my gun over it to shot? I have seen a bunch of people do this in multiplayer

2 Is there a lockon tartget control? Or is it all free roaming targeting?
Thanks.

1. Just press the shoot button, not the aim button. On PS3, R2 in stead of first pressing L2.

EDIT: Seems like I'm wrong. Read the posts above me.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Solly posted:

Also is it just me or after flowers for a lady if you go into his shack he blasts his wife's head clean off, unfortunately I didn't go back in until I heard the bang, but her head was rolling on the floor.

I tried going back but the cabin door and all the windows are barricaded and I can't enter anymore :(

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
I don't know what happened, but I was super excited for this game, played it for a couple of days until I got to Mexico and now I lost all my interest in it. loving strange.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
So, in one of those sidemissions I had to go and pick up something and deliver it to a foreman and then he pays me $1000 which I have to give to some other old English dude. However, turns out I'm delivering opium and John doesn't seem happy about that. And I have the choice to give back the cash or keep it. Why would I give it back?

• Locked thread