Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thetrin
May 4, 2009

I pull down the curtain, wantin to do me some dirtin aint nuthin better then jerkin my gerkin so I start with some flirtin

But my magic find aint working so I can't do no spurtin its got Wirt's feelins all hurtin, and his wooden leg stops all perking
As much as I like RDR, the one thing I will forever hate about that game is its complete retarded cover system.

Any cover system that sometimes does not allow me to draw my gun is loving stupid and should not be in the game. Make it perfect, or take it out. I can't tell you guys how many times I've come out of cover to fix it, and because the out of combat walking controls are horrendous, I've walked around like I have buckets on my feet, only to be shot in the back of the head.

Bum the Sad posted:

Can you explain lassoing to me? drat thign seems buggy as gently caress it always randomly just stops having them roped and I have to throw it five more times. I am pretty sure that's not how a lasso worked.

Are you holding LT? Even after 30 hours with the game I still don't know if you need to, but it hasn't done me wrong yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thetrin
May 4, 2009

I pull down the curtain, wantin to do me some dirtin aint nuthin better then jerkin my gerkin so I start with some flirtin

But my magic find aint working so I can't do no spurtin its got Wirt's feelins all hurtin, and his wooden leg stops all perking

Rei_ posted:

Oh for gently caress sakes, I wish that at least a few of the Stranger jobs would have happy endings.

If you're looking for happy endings, you might be playing the wrong game.

• Locked thread