Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
Oh man, I don't care for the other cheats but I want that drunk cheat so bad. I love how Marston spends a generous amount of time just flat on his face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

****MIC TO THE WILLY***

Zero Karizma posted:

Agreed. I just want one game without them.

Snipers are the worst kind of people. Using a sniper rifle makes every multiplayer game into the exact same experience (for the shooter).

1)Hide as far from the action as possible
2)target distant moving objects
3)pull trigger
4)repeat until you die
5)respawn and do it all over again

You lose all the nuance of what makes individual games unique when you see it all through the distant scope of rifle.

I honestly don't get the appeal.

The only game I enjoyed sniping (and that require a bit of skill due to wind/bullet drop and where to position yourself on the terrain) was Delta Force 1/2. That game had a wicked audio engine (or w/e) for it's time , everyone on the map (Maps were unlimited, they were just voxel tiles of terrain repeated forever) knew when a sniper shot, so the sniper had to move his rear end because no doubt someone would hunt that sucker down. Plus, like I said, the 'maps' could involve sniping from distances at 1km-2km+.

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
Any word on someone finding out the 'hic' drunken cheat yet? :smith:

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
The person who uncovers the drunk cheat will be an international hero.

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

****MIC TO THE WILLY***

GhostDog posted:

That's the cheat code for infinite dead-eye.

And if someone doesn't find the cheat for constant drunkenness soon, I'm going to hold some Rockstar employees hostage until they tell me. Anyone with me on this?

YES! I've been skimming this thread and searching on google for other leads and no such luck yet. No doubt by the time i'm bored of the game it'll be discovered :smith:

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
I wish there was a small GTA 4 patch which incorporated the bullet wounds and 'gib models' from RDR. Shooting folk in RDR is so satisfying...

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
Awesome Glitch ahoy

http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/red-dead-redemption-glitch/345168?playlist=featured

Homing missile TNT :smug:

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
Finished the story. Overall it was enjoyable, nicely rounded. I'm still gonna trade it in for GTA4:Episodes. I love my new-york'y Liberty and GTA4 Euphoria. That's one thing that really saddened me about RDR, the Euphoria on NPC's wasn't really as funny. I can spend ages being a douche in GTA4 just trampling over people, with RDR, it felt stiff, granted the Drunk mode was good, and the odd push was good, but I wanted to stand on people dangit! Did I mention i have a hardon for NYC, so that's probably why I want EoLC. (And for a protagonist that isn't on the blob 24/7)

I still say, bring out some sort of mini patch that adds the bullet wounds and bullet hole models from RDR to GTA4! :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
It is. But GTA4 had fallen pedestrians struggling and flailing around to get back up, in RDR they just snap up regardless :qq:.

• Locked thread