Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
The Hi-Power is the best pistol. That may be because I don't like buying ammo and I do like killing Marshals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
That isn't killing in cold blood. Look at how pissed he gets at his slow-rear end horse. Jack is definitely not killing him in cold blood.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Morter posted:

Oh I get it, I'm being hosed with.

Also, I oddly enough can not find neither credits for Herbert Moon nor Jeb Murphy anywhere in the credits. But for some reason IMDB conflates Herbert Moon with the "Gun Store Employee", which is truly not the case. I've had the game since launch, and I can clearly recognize Cumia's voice in the gunsmith instantly. Herbert Moon is someone else.

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0410867/?ref_=fn_al_ch_1

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Morter posted:

:confused:Alternate Names: Gun Store Employee :confused:

I'm not trying to be combative, but you realize Herbert Moon isn't the same as the Armadillo Gunsmith? The latter, his voice is easily recognizable as Cumia's. Herbert Moon has a completely different voice and nothing--not even the credits--lists that Cumia does Moon's voice.

My point is whoever put Cumia as Moon's voice actor in the imdb and the wikia is wrong.

Holy poo poo dude are you blind?

"Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare (2010) (VG) Played by Anthony Cumia"

• Locked thread