Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
How do I replay missions? I beat the game (I want the 'use the horse 20 times' achievement).

Hip-hop-o-pot-o-mus posted:

I heard something about signing up for some newsletter and getting the suit and tie that John is wearing on the cover of the game as a skin. Is there any truth to this?
Yup. Join the rockstar social club (don't even have to sign up for emails!) and you'll get the Elegant Suit, which lets you play 250$ ante games of Poker in blackwater.

It looks -drat- dapper, near Fauntleroy dapper.

End of game:
I was looting a female bandit's corpse as Jack when he said "I wanted to be a writer!" It was utterly heartbreaking. :(
My brother was beating up women in Fort Mercer, and Jack said some absolutely hilarious things. "I hope mom doesn't see this" when he started punching, and "your husband's not gonna recognize you!" at the end.

After beating Twin Rocks and saving the farmer's daughter, he said "I am a Marston!" :)

Golden Bee fucked around with this message at 06:25 on May 28, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

404GoonNotFound posted:

Best quote in the game?

When beating up a lady in Fort Mercer, my character yelled "Your husband isn't gonna recognize you!"
:(

Also, when looting a female corpse after beating the game,
I wanted to be a writer! :(

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Capsaicin posted:

Also, where the gently caress do I find rabbits?

Flat grasslands outside of towns.

The best way to do Legend of the West challenges is interspersed with missions. Same with bounties. Doing 4-5 in a row (except for treasure hunts) can be real dull.

Didn't download the DLC yet, waiting til it gets fixed. Plus my xbox is overheating constantly, which sucks.

• Locked thread