Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Northern_most
Mar 29, 2010

err posted:

So I beat the game, how am I supposed to get $10k for the achievement when I have only $2.5k now and still need to buy all the houses/guns for 100%?

It's actually 10k over time, not 10k all at once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Northern_most
Mar 29, 2010

Jigoku San posted:

Whats the best way to melee cougars? Every time I've seen them is when they kill me or kill me and my horse.

Also where do the other two 3 star horses, the American and Hungarian, hang around? I want to tame them for the deeds. I know the Kentucky Saddler is around Bonnie's ranch area.

The American Standardbred (Black horse) is in West Elizabeth. The one I got was to the north in the Great Plains area.

Northern_most
Mar 29, 2010

Fists Up posted:

Its really annoying have a bounty all bound up on your horse only for him to be shot to death by some other bad guy chasing you :(

How much more do you get for bringing in guys alive rather than dead?

~$100 I think, you can look at the bounty paper before you take it off the wall to see the Alive and Dead payouts.

Northern_most
Mar 29, 2010

Obsurveyor posted:

You can hit start then A without waiting for the menu and it will immediately show the map.

This is actually one of my favorite things about the game :D

The menu is so drat fast, so easy to fly through the options.

Northern_most
Mar 29, 2010
Just spam the autotarget (right bumper) when in deadeye until you get a lock on a target.

Northern_most
Mar 29, 2010

Crows Turn Off posted:

Here's the new patch...

The main issues fixed by the title update are as follows:
-Resolved various NAT incompatibility issues
-Improved connectivity to multiplayer for users with slower connections
-Improved reporting for Shootout and Gang Shootout games
-Fixed instance where Mo Van Barr would not appear as a bounty
-Fixed multiplayer titles not appearing for some users in the outfitter
-Fixed instance where lawmen stopped responding even though the player was wanted
-Fixed Issue with hogtied victims disappearing when ragdolled
-Fixed crash in Free Mode when cooking dynamite and going into the water
-Fixed audible glitch at the end of some cutscenes
-Fixed Solomon’s Folly Action Area not ending after posse leader teleports in late
-Corrected Social Club 100% Tracker so stats update properly
-Various multiplayer issues addressed including load screen hang-ups and UI glitches
-Eliminated miscellaneous game crashes

Additionally, this update includes support for a new playlist by popular demand, Hardcore Free Roam supporting only expert aim. This playlist will be released once this title update has time to propagate on both consoles.

Expert Free Roam, awesome. No more cheap lock on kills that get me so worked up I want to throw my controller.

Northern_most
Mar 29, 2010

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Finally got my beavers! Bearclaw Camp, I could kiss you! And I even got two of my three one-shot bear requirements for Sharpshooter 6. And knifing cougars is easy: one Evans Repeater bullet, then chase them down while screaming like a little girl.

Now, if you can lasso a bear, I think I might be able to get 100% for this game. Ahh, good times. This game. This. Game.

Edit: How soon is Outlaws to the End coming? The title screen now has a scroll telling me to be prepared for it. This week?

Outlaws To The End DLC is coming on June 22.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Northern_most
Mar 29, 2010
Heh "lock on"...if'n you ain't playin' on expert targeting you ain't playin' right pardner.

• Locked thread