Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
The saddest part about the ending is that you have to play as Jack for the rest of your RDR experience :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

titties posted:

Yup, freeroam was good for that. When we were ready to take a break from shooting guys, we'd ride up to either(late game stuff)the cave where you rescue Jack from the bear, or Dutch's cozy little hideout and "hide out" there to shoot the poo poo.

Playing cowboys is still fun after all these years.

You're supposed to have fistfights on the outcropping of rock until the loser falls to his death, and then firebomb him on the way back up.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Anti-Hero posted:

If say I were to get an xbl gold subscription would I still find people to play with online?

There are still plenty of people playing.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Is the digital Undead Nightmare DLC standalone or is it only the disc version that is?

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Is there any way to get beaver pelts before you have access to Tall Trees?

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Beeez posted:

I'm glad you don't mind. And yeah, I really hope they make another one, maybe one that takes place in the 1800s. Maybe even call it something like Red Dead Revenge and base it on the classic revenge western tropes.

Red Dead Rising: Revengeance :haw:

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Also, as I surprisingly discovered yesterday, you can shoot em in the leg and still bring em in alive. I was using the cattleman revolver though.

Kneecapping dudes owns because more often than not they'll drop their weapon and grab their knee, so you can hogtie em up nice and easy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Revolver had p good multi too. The hold em mechanic was p cool

• Locked thread