Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Fuzz posted:

American Standardbred. You can now buy a contract for one, since you've broken one in. Personally I think I still prefer the Hungarian Halfbreed simply because while it's not as fast as the American and not as Agile as the Kentucky, it can take a goddamn beating. I've jumped that thing off cliffs that would have made the Kentucky basically explode, and she takes it in stride and just keeps going like it's nothing.

I will say that the Standardbred looks loving AMAZING in the rain... first time I rode into West Elizabeth, I was riding across Dillon Crossing to Blackwater and it was a stormy dusk. I'm passing the buffalo and looking out across the plains and I see this pack of wild horses just flying across the plain in a group, with this one black one darting in and out of the group, basically trotting circles around them. Had to have it. Chased her for a solid mile, finally getting her to hold steady long enough for me to jump on and break her in... then I trot her to Blackwater and marvel at the detail of teh rain glistening on her black fur.

This game.
Can you explain lassoing to me? drat thign seems buggy as gently caress it always randomly just stops having them roped and I have to throw it five more times. I am pretty sure that's not how a lasso worked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
so whats the name of the final mission so I know when to save

also whats the easiest way to level to 50 in multiplayer?

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Question about multiplayer and the minimap? I have heard some sources say that only crouching doesn't make you appear on the minimap. But then other sources say it's just sprinting and shooting that make you show up?

Does just jogging normally not pressing sprint keep you off the map?

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

A Quiet American posted:

You've got it right. As long as you're not shooting or sprinting you don't appear on radar, there's no need to be crouching unless you're taking cover or something.

Ok because Xbox live had some little promo video for the DC and kept telling you to be the crouching cowboy to stay of minimaps and I was pretty sure that wasn't the case.

• Locked thread