Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

The only way to settle this is to call Anthony Cumia at his home and ask him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Accordion Man posted:

Once I got The Man with No Name poncho I never took it off.

There were costumes other than the Mexican poncho?

I played Undead Nightmare first, but I don't regret it--I had read that Revolver had sucked, and didn't know not to compare the two. What a great game; I think the best compliment I've heard paid to it here is "one of the most complete games ever made," and it really is. I freaked out the first time I shot someone out in the wilderness and it immediately marked his buddy as "witness" on my map. And when I figured out you could rob some banks by cracking the safe inside. And that random encounters have multiple outcomes. There's a million other things, like cheat codes appearing relatively openly as graffiti and the insanely varied dialogue that seems to come with every R* game now (John Marston! Remember mi nombre!) I know they'll never port it to the PS4, and maybe they shouldn't, but I hope whatever sequel they come up with has the same sort of quirky attention to detail.

• Locked thread