Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beach
Dec 13, 2004

No sign of intelligent life on this planet.
I've just finished the game for the first time after slowly chipping away at the story for over a year. I never felt I was in any rush to get to the ending, it was perfect to pick up and play for an hour or so once every other weekend.

As far as the ending goes, I loved how conflicted my own emotions were, and it caused me to an abrupt 180 in my style of gameplay. Going from an angelic John Marston to a bitter, spiteful, and aggressive Jack Marston.

Does anyone else get the impression that Jack may in fact be Dutch's kid?

Is Hard Core Mode only available on the GOTY disk or is it possible to download and patch it in somehow?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread