Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
Finally beat it and: This. loving. Game.

That is all. Now to 100%.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

err
Apr 11, 2005

northerain posted:

I set up camp and the game said ''Funny man challenge failed''. I wasn't even nearby when this happened?
Any ideas? I didn't see a timer or anything.

Reload to a previous save, although I thought it would automatically if you failed a stranger mission.

err
Apr 11, 2005

Duel posted:

Bought it yesterday and love it so far except that the game froze up completely the first time I tried to save, but I got lucky and the save still counted. And the lack of native americans. Are there any indians in this game?

Later in the game you will encounter some.

err
Apr 11, 2005

So I beat the game, how am I supposed to get $10k for the achievement when I have only $2.5k now and still need to buy all the houses/guns for 100%?

err
Apr 11, 2005

Calling for the horse only for it to casually walk in front of an oncoming train. Bonus points if it was your 16th mission with it.

err
Apr 11, 2005

TheRealLuquado posted:

1. How do you shoot over something when in cover? The cover tutorial went by too fast and I couldn't read all the controls. Like if i m behind some crates how do I just raise my gun over it to shot? I have seen a bunch of people do this in multiplayer

In single player you just pull LT to pop up and aim over crates/logs etc.

err
Apr 11, 2005

How do the bounties work with 100%? Do you just need to kill/capture all the named people?

Also is there anyway to check who I've done?

err
Apr 11, 2005

BFL1989 posted:

I love the newspaper you get after the story is finished, tying pretty much all loose ends: (feel free to read this if your actually give a drat)

-Abraham Reyes is doing an absolutely horrible job as President of Mexico and rules as a tyrant, with his people being starved and slaughtered in the streets
-Marshal Leigh Johnson retires, with plans to "move as far away from Armadillo as possible"
-Irish, in a drunken stupor, accidentally shoots and kills himself in a loving outhouse
-Professor McDougal gets kicked out of Yale after getting into a fistfight with a colleague
-Landon Ricketts dies in his sleep
-Seth actually strikes it rich, finding gold in the hills of New Austin

The lesson that should be learned from RDR is that most of the time life is one fickle bitch. The end.

Do we ever find out what happens to Bonnie? Last time we seen her she was pretty: :(

err
Apr 11, 2005

Orcrez posted:

I read in the other post about RDR being on TV tonight? Is that true? what channel?

Fox at midnight, it's directed by the guy that directed The Road, but from the trailer it looked like splice together cutscenes instead of true machinima. But it will be dope nonetheless.

err
Apr 11, 2005

What happens when you die in this game? Does it revert back to the last save? I was collecting a bunch of beaver fur and a cougar killed me and I lost everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

err
Apr 11, 2005

Vehementi posted:

What's the deal with the gunsmith? It keeps saying he has new poo poo, but he in fact does not have new poo poo.

From what I gathered each gunsmith has different guns, so a gun is unlocked when that message pops up. Although I never really found new guns that were available during the time and I just used the same rifle the entire game. :effort:

• Locked thread