Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
I wonder what the multiplayer modes will be in the zombie DLC?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
just finished the last mission at beechers hope, OMFG.

Been playing games for about 20 years, this is the best game.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Im looking to play with some goons tonight, I am down for whatever, anyone on 360 who wants to play hit me up

GT:pbucch

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
gentlegoons lets free roam

gt:pbucch

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
The past week i have been playing Hardcore Gang matches and using expert aiming exclusively. There is nothing in video gaming(aside from the gears2 two piece) that is more satisfying than getting a kill in this game without autoaim.

So which Metatag are people using nowadays? Is anyone down for hardcore matches?

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

Lucid Delusion posted:

I discovered this recently as well. I'm not the best at it but when I get on a roll it's so satisfying. It's fun getting into a gun fight with someone; strafing, rolling, and dodging their shots before you end up planting a bullet in their skull.

Spitshine posted:

^ Oh man. I used to feel really outmatched when I'd play with expert aiming, but after mashing out a campaign replay with it and then crossing back over into MP, it's so much fun for all the reasons you listed :D

You guys wouldnt happen to be on xbox would you? I am in dire need of rdr friends!

gt: pbucch

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Fennez this is pbucch, great games the other night, im busy as poo poo this weekend but looking to get back on monday-wed next week!

3 toes you gotta get up on this dunny!

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
fitting to get on some (ECKS BAHX)gang matches after this bret favre show if anyones down.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Wow this is just as good as expected!

Bout to play my first match of overun.

Hopefully the 3 dlc bundle will encourage more people to play legends and killers maps.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Any xbox goons want to play overrun?

gt:pbucch

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
lookin to play overrun or anything hardcore on xbox, gt:pbucch

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

ydaetskcoR posted:

On the 360 I've yet to be able to find a single active Stronghold game since I bought the DLC but there's a fair few Liar's Dice and Poker games going on and it's easy to find pretty full free roam games. I had a few half full gang matches but other than that everything is pretty much dead.

If each playlist had a number showing how many people were playing it, it might be a little better. As it is I just jump from playlist to playlist and hope.

I havent been able to find a hardcore stronghold or Legends and Killers hardcore gangmatch, fffuuuu.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
I find it awfully strange, considering this game is still sitting around top 15 on xbl.

major nelson posted:

So, without further delay, here is what you and you friends were playing on Xbox LIVE last week:

Xbox 360 Top LIVE Titles (based on UU’s)

1 Call of Duty: Black Ops
2 Modern Warfare 2
3 Halo: Reach
4 FIFA Soccer 11
5 Fable III
6 Fallout: New Vegas
7 Call of Duty: WaW
8 Madden NFL 11
9 Call of Duty 4
10 Halo 3
11 NBA 2K11
12 GTA IV
13 Red Dead Redemption
14 Gears of War 2
15 Battlefield: Bad Co. 2
16 Kinect Adventures!
17 Medal of Honor
18 NHL 11
19 Forza Motorsport 3
20 FIFA 10

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
are you playing on xbox or psn?

if youre on xbox my friends and i can give you a hand, gt=pbucch

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
hahaha what the gently caress! hilarious!

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
I dont know, my usual crew and I never really have trouble finding matches. Although sometimes there are only 4 guys in hardcore free roam, just gotat have patience in mp matches, theyll fill up within a round or two. Hardcore only btw!

XBAAAAHCKS gt= pbucch

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
play online, try to stop my dominance of xbl hardcore gang matches?

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
My gang and I need a 4th for undead tonight around 7 or 8. If youre on Xbox hit me up

gt- pbucch

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

betterinsodapop posted:

Agreed. In fact, I think some of the most fun I've had playing RDR has been the co-op missions. Rolling in a full stagecoach blasting hordes of crazed miners was awesome. I also really dug the raft mission.

I've been pretty unhappy with Free Roam. Grinding for XPs and constant griefing, feels kinda pointless/not very enjoyable. I've also never posse'd up w/goons, sadly, as the metatags are either full or don't add new members. :smith:

I play this game all day everyday with good peoples, gt- pbucch

loving agreed on herding man, its the funnest poo poo, advanced co op, expert aim, driving the herd working for best time and not losing cows. Awesome video-gaming.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
mon-thurs afternoons and nights usually.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

Saint Sputnik posted:

Are wallhacks or something possible in MP? Because jeez some of these fuckers. I'd like to understand to what extent they're cheating and to what extent they're just insanely better than me.

assuming youre playing hardcore, just make sure you not running or taking unnecessary shots to give yourself away. I have hit some shots in gaps when I see a guy moving behind poo poo that are pretty ridiculous. Im sure it looked like I was hacking haha

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
anyone playing hardcore notic those native american dudes who wrekc shop?

Nawa nikwanak or something Naxa, these two cats are just ill.

Also some NT clan terrorizes in my experience.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
any of you guys play hardcore gang matches anymore?

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
I really loved the gang matches and multiplayer in RDR, I thought it had one of the best 3rd person cover shooter mechanics around. I enjoyed it more than Gears tbh. I know ive played a bunch with some of hte goons here, my tag is pbucch. Anyone want to get something going for Wednesday night? maybe a 5v5 or something?

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
I can say this is probably the best game I have ever played. Only thing i could compare it to, as far as a single player experience goes, was my first FFVII play through as a kid.

then that multiplayer, so much time sunk! and I only got to *prestige* once haha after playing like a part time job...

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
I just keep thinking, imagine if they had made a pc version.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
For me the multiplayer deathmatches and steal the bags were so much fun. Even despite the lack of balance with the power weapons, it was just so damned enjoyable.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
After seeing the lost planet 2 revival, is anyone interested in an xbox 360 multiplayer comeback? Maybe organize one night a week for some gang matches.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

Fuzz posted:

No no, you hogtie her, take her to Mexico with you so she can watch you gun down her husband from the back of your horse, then after the credits you put one in her head and let her float down river with him. :colbert:

Wow, amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

Party Plane Jones posted:

The most obvious era is right after the Civil War. You'll play some non-slave owning ex-Confederate trying to get revenge on Union troops who did (insert crime here) to your family.

Hell on wheels redemption.

• Locked thread