Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SneakySneaks
Feb 11, 2006

Captain Charisma posted:

What's the best handgun and where do you get it?

I like the High Powered Pistol, which is given to you in West Elizabeth. Also after you're finished with Mexico the gun store by the DeSanta missions sells the LeMat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SneakySneaks
Feb 11, 2006

Hip-hop-o-pot-o-mus posted:

I heard something about signing up for some newsletter and getting the suit and tie that John is wearing on the cover of the game as a skin. Is there any truth to this?

Yeah, you need to sign up for Rockstar Social Club for it. If you haven't you should because you get cool challenges to do as well.

SneakySneaks
Feb 11, 2006
This is a pretty interesting read for some of you goons. It should be very insightful of MacDougal's drug use and love of Freud.

http://www.heretical.com/freudian/freud-cp.html

SneakySneaks
Feb 11, 2006

Captain Charisma posted:

Great Men Are Not Wise is a very very very annoying mission.

That was one of my favorites seeing as The Wild Bunch is one my favorite movies.

SneakySneaks
Feb 11, 2006

KungFu Grip posted:

Pretty sure it's just what a pre ordered Redemption looks like, don't know if they all came with the cardboard sleeve.

It's the Gamestop pre-order, that's the version of the game I have. Who knows why anyone would buy something that only contains the dead eye outfit when you can buy that and everything from the game for less than 10 dollars worth of dlc.

• Locked thread