Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavepimp
Nov 10, 2006
The grabber blue didn't win me over until I saw one in person. The pics just don't quite do it justice.

I want one so bad...there's just no way I'll be able to afford one anytime soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavepimp
Nov 10, 2006

Devyl posted:

I agree. The same goes with Leguna Seca blue. It tends to photograph poorly, but when you see it in person, it's simply amazing.

Yeah, the grabber blue tends to look flat and too much like a sky blue in the pictures. In person it's drat near neon and it seems like it shouldn't even be possible to create that color with paint on a car.

That yellow looks interesting too. The first pic looks close to my 2001's yellow (which they messed up, heading too far orange in later years). Now I want to see one of those in person too.

Cavepimp
Nov 10, 2006

frozenphil posted:

you can make your v6 sound like a cow falling off a building.

Well, poo poo. I had convinced myself I was going to do the bare minimum to this car to keep it running until I could buy an '11, but now I want that.

Cavepimp
Nov 10, 2006

snugglebunny posted:

Well, thought the problem had been fixed but its gotten worse now.
Twice on Tuesday all lights shut off about 15-20 minutes into my drive. Once on way to work during daylight, then that night. It's systematic the way it happens also, first the center console area (radio area) shut off, then the dash lights, then the dash entirely and the security light starts flashing. After that all ligghts, turned on my flashers and my headlights flashed as if they where my flashers. Pulledd over and turned car off and now it wouldn't start, like battery was dead. Jumped it off and everything worked again for about 3 minutes then everything shut off again.
Before the light problem started the car lurched a few times as if power went down for a half second.
Any suggestions for this or is it time for a mechanic trip?
Thanks for all the help.

Sounds very similar to what happened to me recently when my alternator started going bad. It started intermittently (and was still putting some voltage out, keeping the battery somewhat alive), but got gradually worse over the next few days and was much more obvious once the battery went totally dead. Now that it's worse try and get it tested again at Autozone (or wherever).