Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoomCenturion
Aug 4, 2007

drat space alien demons killed my rabbit

Bandire posted:

Grabber Blue really is striking in person. It almost looks like it is glowing ever so slightly. It's a great color, but I think I'd get tired of it after a while.

I've owned a grabber blue mustang for a year now, and every time I see it, I love it. This is the first car I have ever had that I do not mind hand washing at all because it is so awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoomCenturion
Aug 4, 2007

johnny sack posted:

Let's say 3 years from now I'm looking at a used 2011 Mustang GT. How can I know how the car is geared if the previous owner doesn't have any information?

You should be able to find out by VIN number. I have this link saved that you ought to be able to drop any old Ford VIN into:
http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1ZVBP8CH8A5114883

DoomCenturion
Aug 4, 2007

Number_6 posted:

Anyone with a late-model Mustang care to opine on how good a car it is, aside from speed & handling? I know it's not supposed to be a Camry, but are they reasonably free from rattles & squeaks? Is it day-to-day reliable? How is the paint quality and durability? Does the power stuff and electronics work?

I've had a 2010 for a year now, and it has held up pretty well. There have not been any noteworthy rattles or squeaks. In terms of reliability, I have not had anything break, but I need to upgrade the Sync system with version 3 at some point, so I might just yet brick the computer in the thing. Maintenance so far has just been regular oil changes and nothing unreasonable. I have not driven it super hard aside from hammering the throttle once in a while.