Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kalvick
Jun 5, 2001

I have these R350 wheels in Liquid Graphite. Before you install them I recommend cleaning them up and ceramic coat them. brake dust just washes right out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalvick
Jun 5, 2001
As someone who has done every single suspension mod under the sun except the k-member replacement, every single modification you do will make the ride harsher. The up shot is that you will be so connected to the road you will feel everything and the car will be absolutely planted to the ground especially around corners.
My car's suspension is stupid overkill for being a street car.

I have done bolt ons like throttle bodies and plenums, and honestly besides a "coolness" factor I dont notice them anywhere near as much as my suspension mods. I would recommend suspension mods over all minor engine bolt ons. Until you are ready to go forced induction, focus on suspension, braking, and differential upgrades!