Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nait Sirhc
Sep 11, 2001

Omegaslast posted:

What exactly indicates to you that the mustang gt is slower in any category than the E55?
Go drive a Mustang and then go drive an E55. Tell me what you think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nait Sirhc
Sep 11, 2001
I'm sure if you smash it into second hard enough you can break something.

Also I am not the #1 Mustang fan in the world but god drat that Shelby is beautiful. I might seriously consider picking one up after the warranty on ~my e55~ runs out.

Nait Sirhc
Sep 11, 2001
Decreased rear tire treadlife.

Nait Sirhc
Sep 11, 2001
I just came in this thread to say I got next to an '11 5.0 in ~my e55~ today and gave it a friendly blip of the throttle. It gave a friendly roar of exhaust back. God that motor sounds so good.

I really want Ford to supercharge that 5.0 and drop it in the Taurus for an AMG / M5 / Jag XFR competitor.