Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Cage posted:

Anyone want a bad deal on a mustang?

I just sold mine a few weeks ago! '03 38k miles. Same color.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Dinurth posted:

For how much though?

11k. It was an outdoor car for 18 years and had some serious paint issues (few scratches through the clear-coat), the stripes were all peeling and frayed, one of the side emblems was cracked in half (easy fixes, but goes to the condition of the car). I got sideswiped by a cab in Manhattan in 2016 and front fender didn't quiiiite align with the hood perfectly anymore after the door/mirror were replaced. The rear end had bad differential gasket for forever. Also their were some electrical gremlins. The battery would randomly lose charge, despite being only a year old. It smelled like mold inside after it rained (I had the filers and whatnot replaced, didn't help). It was a ton of fun, but the lack of a garage and being street parked for almost two decades was not kind to it.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

loving gorgeous.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

orange juche posted:

I really wanted one with the handling package, but then I looked at what replacement tires for the handling package cost and cried. Also, couldn't find a handling package mach 1 within about 75 miles of my house, and dealers were dicks and didn't want to order one without sticking a 10k markup on it, cause it's a "hot market".

I sold my 2003 Mach 1 last month and every day I'm on the Ford site looking at the '21/'22s. Thing is I just bought a SRT Durango with the 6.4 Hemi and out of garage space.

Enjoy it, it's awesome!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

If anybody lives in PA and wants to buy my old '03 Mach 1 from the Dealer who has it now...

https://www.exceptionalmotorcars.com/vdp/18386623/Used-2003-Ford-Mustang-2dr-Cpe-Premium-Mach-1-for-sale-in-Glenshaw-PA-15116?mode=photos

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Bob Morales posted:

Picked up the new to me SN95 Cobra yesterday. She needs a little work I'll post pictures when it's not freezing out

What year?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I don't hate it. The interior with *less* tactile buttons is not what people have been asking for.

SN-95 was still the best "late model". Fight me.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

bird with big dick posted:

SN-95 interior was terrible and the 4.6 was crap.

Heathen.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Terminator Cobra. Obviously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Dark Shadow Grey is gorgeous.