Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009

Please put the target as the butthole

Also I don't collect modulars but a natural history museum will probably be bought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009

TorakFade posted:

well helloooo there, juicy medieval market info. Sounds like an absolute must buy for me!

very curious about the natural museum too, but if I start with modulars.... :ohdear:

e: apparently there's more info/speculation about that one too! 48x32 studs is... quite something :captainpop:

ee:

Like so?

or like so?

Haha I was imagining the first one

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009
Is the dragon going to be available everywhere? I admit I didn't read the whole thing

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009

The_Doctor posted:

Lego have released instructions for a kiosk that would go with the modular Museum, also it’s a whole 16x33 baseplate. It can sell bones, wigs, or frogs.

Edit edit:

Goddamn :stwoon:

That looks like a checkpoint from a dictatorship country

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009
I haven't seen that amazing movie in forever but as soon as I read and saw that I thought of the movie

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009

Waltzing Along posted:

Needs a can of beefareeno.

Could definitely make it happen with the Seinfeld set

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009

deoju posted:

I don't think I ever posted my Iron Throne from that TV show about thrones.

I just wanted to share because I'm proud of my clever use of the wing pieces.

I like it

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009

Coming here to post this

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009

BaconCopter posted:

Dobby actually looking cute to you? Tempted to buy turd Chewie? Well fret no longer, buildable Rocket is finally showing the true power of the dark side.

I am coke

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009
Need to lose the normie human one. Everything else looks good

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009
Just grabbed the expert big Ben off marketplace for $50. No booklet though.

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009

The_Doctor posted:

Picked up the Succulents set unboxed for $10 from a thrift store earlier today. No box, just a couple of ziploc bags with the parts and instructions all present and correct. They’d not even opened Bag 3, as that was still sealed! Fun little build, and pretty much the only plants set that I’ve been interested in, so that’s a good turn up for me! :toot:

Good score

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009
Put up for adoption

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009

deoju posted:

Xmen 97 whips so much rear end I wish I bought all of that cmf wave.

I finally got to sit down and start rewatching the original. I bought the mix 6 cmfs and literally got all the ones I wanted.