Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together
Bah, the one thing the leaks got wrong is there's no GWP for the Real Madrid set like Barcelona got. Guess I'm gonna wait a couple weeks for double points.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

Lego continuing to up their toilet game

https://twitter.com/Mantia/status/1580713858045710336

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

Definitely itching for a modular, I have a ton of VIP points to put towards it. Going to get either the hotel or wait for the new one if it's cooler than the hotel. I haven't bought one since the diner.

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

Good modular but I think I like the hotel better. Won't rule out getting it down the line, though.

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

quote:

There's also a little tiny bathroom under the stairs.

there's always a toilet

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

My Christmas order finally came *today*. Laser ship is the worst. But the free blanket for vips is very nice, and as far as I could tell it was for online orders only.

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

Lego's commitment to the toilet delivers again

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

Flyinglemur posted:

In other news, when is the next double points? I know I just missed one but I thought that was specific to certain themes. Is Black Friday a thing? I have terrible memory so I can't remember

yeah they're usually good for one black friday. I'm going to get the winter village ski lodge at some point on the black friday sale so I get double points and a good GWP whenever they are revealed (wasn't interested in any of them the last go-round)

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

Literally A Person posted:

Love the idea of a dead beat dad set using this fig.

there's mullet hair now too, the carny in 60234 has it

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

Twobirds posted:

I helped my six year old niece with a Friends set this Christmas and it included two otters that can be placed so they're holding hands. It was very cute.

I got a friends polybag because it comes with a floating otter but only one, might need to grab another.

There's a different otter in a $10 city set and the A Frame house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

Really excited for the red panda, and especially that it's in a small set. I have the 18-wheeler lego truck that came out a while ago, might get the new one too.