Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.

Poopy Palpy posted:

So much for that whole "having time to stay caught up with all my favorite podcasts" thing: http://www.avclub.com/article/tom-scharpling-says-best-show-coming-back-november-210355

Oh gently caress yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

That Andy Dick episode is unreal. Holy poo poo. I never thought I'd hear an interview in which Pauly loving Shore is the grounded voice of reason. I really hope Andy Dick gets the help he needs :(

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, but has this happened to anyone else? Every time I sync my phone, it puts an extra copy of Comedy Bang Bang on there and says "Not Subscribed." No idea how to fix this. Anyone?

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

wrong thread

Binowru fucked around with this message at 09:54 on Oct 30, 2014

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

Drunkboxer posted:

Is it actual anger or is it just a performance?

Exactly.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

Paul F. Tompkins has a new podcast on Earwolf called "Public Domain."

http://www.earwolf.com/episode/public-domain-with-paul-f-tompkins/

Haven't listened to it yet, but it's PFT and Lauren Lapkus so it's guaranteed to be comedy gold.

edit: Ok, on further investigation it looks like the podcast is called "With Special Guest Lauren Lapkus" and episode 1 is titled "Public Domain with Paul F. Tompkins." So Lapkus will be recurring on future episodes with future special guests taking the "hosting" slot. Yeah, it's confusing.

Binowru fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Nov 21, 2014

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

:siren: THE BEST SHOW IS BACK :siren:

http://thebestshow.net/

Streaming right now until 12am EST!

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

Just heard this terribly sad news: Harris Wittels has died of an overdose. So shocking and sad. He'll be telling his Foam Corner jokes to God now :smith:

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

Reformed Pissboy posted:

I have no idea what the preamble was for, except perhaps to give context for why Paul suddenly goes "I SEE YOU!" and gets a protracted laugh out of it. After a brief explanation/apology it's not mentioned again.

Yeah, that's what it was for. The preamble is just so podcast listeners aren't left going, "Wait, why the hell did he say that?"

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

Omnishambles posted:

PFT's last line came outta nowhere.
"Aren't you glad I didn't say..."
I wonder when this was recorded because that almost felt like a reference to Obama.

(By "a reference to Obama" I was talking about Obama on WTF and not Obama in general. Just to be safe.)

It was recorded on June 5 (Dead Authors is always the first Friday of the month) so it was way before that. It was just supposed to be a Huck Finn reference, I believe.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I think Scarsdale is instantly my new favorite CBB character. Hope he comes back.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

Does anyone know what song is played at the end of the latest CBB? (Best of 2015, Part 3) Shazam didn't turn up anything.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

SousaphoneColossus posted:

Wasn't it the in-studio version of Never Meant by American Football?

I believe that's it. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

It's on a really old episode but Kyle Kinane reading Hamburglar getting hosed by Mayor McCheese was one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

• Locked thread