Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

harperdc posted:

Even grosser was the ESPN (radio?) dude tweeting to the effect of “gotta restart the game, think of my parlays!!!”

Apparently the coverage was handled well and SVP was also on and got some plaudits from some of the sports media folk I follow on Twitter (like Holly Anderson), but I wasn’t watching and can’t speak first hand.

he was an espn fantasy dude, in that he doesn't exist because he was a made up twitter account designed to make people mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

So It Goes posted:

The most insane Bill Simmons take will always be that Memphis sports crowds get more tense than in other cities because MLK was shot there.

that rules lmao

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

I suspect the current court would also overturn the tobacco ban as well

thank god, lets get some proper liveries back on these race cars

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

never trust a man who can't spell his own first and last name correctly

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Dr_Strangelove posted:

Bill Simmons is so far past his expiration date that even the mold has died :rip:

Worst street gang ever.

They were from Tremont in the Bronx!