Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Kanye seems to have gotten really up his own rear end and not in a good way.

Plus that Taylor Swift line is really gross, as is his whining about PC culture on Twitter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Bass Bottles posted:

The lyric is dumb and gross but it's no where near the most misogynistic lyric he's written.

See: his verse in Monster

Did anyone listen to the parts of Monster that wasn't done by Nicki Minaj?

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

Sweet post from 2008 pussy

Nice insult from 2007, fuckboy

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

rear end Catchcum posted:

I don't think ye actually does Coke. He has kids.

Yeah, nobody with kids does coke.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

abraham linksys posted:

i think you'll find that Kanye is for The People

There is only one existing copy of TLOP and Martin Shkreli bought it. He's pinned it to his wall.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I hope the Grammys are bonkers.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Say what you will about TPAB, at least the drat thing came out.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

HorseRenoir posted:

Apparently it's a random rear end shot that Kim picked on intagram, the model wasn't even notified until after the cover had come out

Why the hell hasn't she (or the people in the video used in the opening) sued?

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Did he just subtweet Taylor Swift again with that thing about the two album of the years?

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Escobarbarian posted:

hahaha @ his compliment to Macklemore being that he's a 'really nice guy'

I could see Macklemore being a nice (if clueless) guy. His heart is in the right place, what with Same Love and White Privilege.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
He went full Kanye.

Something tells me if he and Quentin Tarantino ever got in a room together, they'd be like quantum-locked in extremely intense conversation until one of them starved to death.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Kanye's appearance at Tyler the Creator's fashion show is weird considering it felt like the antithesis of the Yeezy shows, down to the "gently caress a royalty check" part.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
2edgy4me

Edit: Taylor Swift will probably react in typical cool Taylor Swift style, but I feel like Amber Rose is gonna go in on Twitter

Coffee And Pie fucked around with this message at 11:48 on Jun 25, 2016

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
It's so rapey, he might as well have just posted a video of him jacking off furiously over photoshopped nudes.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

rear end Catchcum posted:

Musically Kanye is unmatched. Otherwise he is basically the Ricky Gervais of rap.

(DJ Khaled voice) I like that... I like that

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Yeah, I understand what Kanye was going for but it's super hosed up and creepy to have nude dummies of people made without their consent. That's like some Real Doll poo poo.

Especially since the only ones with their stuff on full display are women. Like if Bill Cosby and Ray Jay had their dicks totally out it might be different, but the choice was consciously made to only "expose" the women.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Xanderkish posted:

I'm not directly comparing it to him murdering a dog. I'm saying that making something awful and creepy for an artistic statement does not take away the fact that it is awful and creepy. And for real, making fake versions of the people in your life naked on a bed is seriously hosed, no matter what the statement.

My bad if I conveyed otherwise.

I think a better analogy would be if he sold tickets to let people watch him jerking off onto a bunch of fake nude celebrity photoshops he made. Yeah, you could justify that as art, but it doesn't mean he's not chewing the nastygum

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

ruddiger posted:

White people comparing Kanye's music video to physical rape and animal murder. I love it.

Explain where race plays into this?

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Isn't it illegal to record people without their consent/knowledge where they are?

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Pinterest Mom posted:

New York is one-party consent.

What about CA?

My theory is Taylor flip-flopping probably had something to do with the whole tidal thing

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Honestly I don't even care, I still love her mildly problematic rear end

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Chloe Grace Moretz defended Taylor Swift on Twitter and Khloe Kardashian responded with a picture that's allegedly of CGM's butthole :stare:

This is getting ugly

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
This is the only good part of Monster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg7ibHsBo9w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
What a great birthday present for Taylor Swift.

• Locked thread