Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cpt. Spring Types
Feb 19, 2004

Wait, what?

haterade posted:

"[We're] doing a 40-minute version of it. It's just a piece of moving art. It's made for you to project it on your wall. We're gonna do a DVD package where it will be kids' first piece of actual art that they can buy and have in their home."
This sounds loving insane.

Power is awesome, and that video is really awesome. Definitely looking forward to this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt. Spring Types
Feb 19, 2004

Wait, what?

webmeister posted:

Kind of a side-note, but inverting censored songs is pretty hilarious:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWOnLwXq4iE

Not recommended if you're using speakers and at work

I think this is what my parents think all rap sounds like.

Cpt. Spring Types
Feb 19, 2004

Wait, what?
That's pretty awesome. Great track, cool visual, cool release gimmick. I'm all about it.

Cpt. Spring Types
Feb 19, 2004

Wait, what?
That is some sick poo poo. Black Skinhead is loving crazy.

Cpt. Spring Types
Feb 19, 2004

Wait, what?
That sounds so awesome. Really can't wait to hear this album.

Cpt. Spring Types
Feb 19, 2004

Wait, what?
Hold My Liquor is really boring, but everything else is awesome. I'm In It and Bound 2 especially.

Cpt. Spring Types
Feb 19, 2004

Wait, what?

Reverend Jones posted:

Am I the only one who enjoyed Bound 2? :(

It might be my favorite track. Classic Kanye, but still keeping with the weird and fractured vibe of the rest of the album. Love it.

Cpt. Spring Types
Feb 19, 2004

Wait, what?

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

Writers have been saying it was a sample since the SNL performance just because it sounded similar. Which is dumb. No matter how much money you have, it's ridiculous to pay for a sample for such an easily-reproduced sound.

Yeah, and it's not like that's an especially unique beat.

Cpt. Spring Types
Feb 19, 2004

Wait, what?
loving of course he did.

Cpt. Spring Types
Feb 19, 2004

Wait, what?

buttcoin smuggler posted:

It's not a mistake at all. "300 like the Romans" means CCC, like the Roman numerals: cool, calm, and collected. He keeps it cool, calm, and collected.

I'm not 100% convinced that's what he meant, but it does make a lot more sense than it being a movie reference. Because if it's a movie reference, the line doesn't make any sense at all, for more than one reason.

E: vvv Yeah. Works really well.

Cpt. Spring Types fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Jun 21, 2013

Cpt. Spring Types
Feb 19, 2004

Wait, what?

thathonkey posted:

The line is "Francis Ford car coppola" because the Ford Caprice is still the most ubiquitous car used by US cops.

Not his most clever line but Francis foreign car coppola makes even less sense...

Chevrolet made the Caprice, not Ford.

Cpt. Spring Types
Feb 19, 2004

Wait, what?
Wow, those prices are nuts. I was thinking about going to see him, but I can't see myself ever paying that much for a single concert ticket. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt. Spring Types
Feb 19, 2004

Wait, what?

This is incredible.

• Locked thread