Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

^ a little late on that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

What motown song is Bound 2 sampling? I really like it.

and yeah, I Am A God is unreal.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

What has happened here

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Kanye flipped out about the leaked video being fake whennn... it wasn't.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Got Oakland 8th row in the upper level for $50, I ain't mad! Wasn't thinking I'd be able to go with this new job but gently caress it, it's Yeezy.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

I disagree, Kendrick was very good in Oakland. Between the live band and the massive improvement in his stage presence since I saw him at Coachella '12 I really loved it.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

BOAT SHOWBOAT posted:

However, for the last song of the encore (Niggas in Paris) Kanye restarted the song four times because the mosh pit wasn't making a big enough circle for him ("make the circle bigger").
Still cracks me up how much he tried this at the SF festival Outside Lands. Ongoing joke of the weekend whenever we were stuck wading through crowds was to yell "everyone make a circle! make the circle bigger!"

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Didn't really care for Only One but Fourfiveseconds was loving amazing. Rihanna sang better live than I thought she could and loving Paul and Ye wrote this lovely little tune.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

perhaps both

can we get much hiiigher?

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Kanye came out during The Weeknd's Coachella set tonight and played All Day, Black Skinhead, Can't Tell Me Nothing and maybe more. I was there last weekend, not fair :smith:

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

I like this song and don't like that song you're all objectively wrong.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

yeah I hear him trying to be Drake, Big Sean, and Young Thug in this song

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

lol didn't Wiz just like make some light hearted jokes when Kanye changed the name to Waves? This is funny.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

oh god he just tweeted "BILL COSBY INNOCENT!!!!"

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

The Life of Pablo... FML

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Dexo posted:

Lol like you Think Pusha the literal president of GOOD music wasn't there in the studio. Or would be able to hear an album being released on his label.
P sure he was alluding to how you said "he has let me down" which was a typo I think?

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Ultralight Beam, Feedback, and Waves are good. A lot more auto tune on this than I was expecting though.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

I really like Father Pt. 2 now. The features are really good.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

It's bizarre in the first place how he set up a drat SNL performance with Sia and Vic and then cuts them out.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

^burtle posted:

Sia probably got cut cause she said in an interview she'd go in to write for Kanye and Rihanna and they'd never show up.
lol you're probably right. God dammit Kanye.

Personally I'm into Sia. Been getting excited to see her sub-headline Coachella this year.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Only Caronline Shaw credited to the vocals in Wolves...

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

FML gives me the creeps on a deep level

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Good Will Hrunting posted:

I like some songs more than others, but I really dislike Low and High Lights. I think Thug is used so poorly and the track could have been way better.
Same, I find I'm always just skipping those and Freestyle 4. I know it's a good album though when there's like 10+ tracks I can clearly remember.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Isn't he almost 40? Of course he's peaked already. Still a good album.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Listening to this while on drugs and it's loving genius.

FACTS

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

This is the album of the life.

post 808s Ye is my favorite Ye.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

it's good friday mang

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

bleep bloop Yeezus please

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

maybe it's the soundtrack to his mom going to heaven video game.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

atrus50 posted:

tyler creator's freestyle for freestyle 4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCd6SQ67k-Y
drat, this is really good.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Good Will Hrunting posted:

low self-esteem, hide it in lean, xan every (something?)
Every meal.

Here I was thinking Pt. 2 was really awesome and fit the beginning of the record really well, I didn't know the Desiigner part was an already existing song.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

You have to do some work to find the button to cancel the auto-renewal, I imagine there's a lot of people who didn't do it.

But yeah, this sucks. I'm not renewing and wanna keep streaming this poo poo

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Aw wtf that line flowed with Marina Del Rey coastin' so well

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

really an A+ day tweeting for Ye though.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

of course my Tidal ended today and I can't hear the version I always wanted (without effort)

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

another free month of TLOP for everybody

ha, Tidal.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Holy gently caress it's so different now. Feedback and Waves especially...

I think I liked the OG Pablo

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

wow this album is a trip. It can be pretty cringey with the CPU voice and stupid(Lowlights/Waves) but it was actually interesting enough to listen to the whole thing. I like how they got a lot of extended samples.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

the better recording got taken down, but this is pretty dope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_eQhePWA8Y

It's too bad Coachella didn't book him, would've been perfect timing. Instead we get Calvin Harris and Guns N Roses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

each album has been better than the last imo

I love broken Kanye

• Locked thread