Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Flipperwaldt posted:

No, the worst incompatibility you might bump into is that it doesn't charge at full speed, which, long term, is actually good for the battery.

With a modern BMS, what is better about charging below full rate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Earwicker posted:

(flying a p-38 i think)

:laugh:

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

GlyphGryph posted:

The inconsistency is between categorical definitions (often accompanies with a denial that there is any inconsistency and that the category rules are the same across the board despite the existence of rules like what you are describing), not in application of the bias. The application is usually very consistent but that's not really what I'm asking about.

the categorical definitions are: “black: people with any black heritage”, and “white: people without any black heritage”. what’s inconsistent, exactly?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

yeah, I guess it’s “asymmetry”, but in the context of race specifically the definitions have always been a social tool first and logical tool never

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

wash bucket posted:

My mom specifically asked our dentist to give me and my siblings fluoride treatments when we were kids because we lived somewhere like that. They just filled these foam mouth guards with some sort of gel and we had to bite on em for 10 minutes or so.

Bubblegum or mint?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

wash bucket posted:

... poo poo it was bubblegum.

I think I had orange a few times but bubblegum was the best IMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Chunjee posted:

When I am reading an online recipe it's normal to list the ingredients and then the instructions. Does everyone have to constantly scroll between the two or is it just me who can't remember how much I'm supposed to use?

Seems like I could save a ton of time if it just said "add the flour (1 and ¼ cups)" and save me from checking the ingredients for the fifth time.

That’s why I measure everything before hand, and that also keeps me from getting to the situation where I’m mid-cook and see that the 3 onions are supposed to be finely diced oh well that can just keep overcooking while I take care of that…