Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005
Even the ones that people widely agree are the weakest seasons still usually have at least a couple genuinely great tasks and moments. There's enough dissent on which ones are the weakest that your mileage may vary as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005
Mark Watson getting destroyed by his solo task was one of my favourite moments and Al Murray and Sara Pascoe casually musing independently about how possible it would be to kidnap Alex's kids as a "most surprising thing" really cracked me up.

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005
Is Phil Wang a dickhead? What’s he done?

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005
Oh ok, I thought dickhead meant like, proper bad poo poo. Not just being crap on taskmaster (which he was and most of the time not entertainingly so).

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005

Gambrinus posted:

I haven't really watched Corrie since Haley died 15ish years ago. My parents gave up on it as well more recently so I don't even get to catch up at Easter and Christmas any more.

Edit: I remember Kevin implausibly having an affair with Tyrone's missus at the time and trying to assassinate Tyrone by buggering around with the brakes on his car. When was that?

I think Hayley died in the mid 2010s and the latter part was before that, the kid born of that affair is now like, 17 and has his own storylines I think, he lost a leg cause of flesh eating bacteria or something. So it's been awhile.