Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Can anyone here translate the Polish on this page?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Kismet posted:

Not to rag on anyone, but I can't help wondering whether there'd be this much debate if the character wasn't a willowy blonde woman.

Jones is a willowy blonde woman, and there's no debate whatsoever about how many trucks she eats for breakfast.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Calaveron posted:

The arrow hitting Jolly Elfenberry produced a green light.
Yes I know that's (probably) not his name but I'm sticking with it :colbert:

In the absence of other evidence I say it is Manly Elfsberry--an outcast among elves, driven into the arms of a human for his tragic ruggedness, grotesque size and complete inability to prance.

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Sep 27, 2010

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

It is a wire antenna. Wires and antennas mean science.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Lower those eyebrows, young man. And the other one.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Nonbaka posted:

How many times is this thread going to go through this line of jokes? Seems like it happens every other week.

It's a safety measure, since apparently we can choose between "ROBOTS WIZARDS MONKEY CHEESE" or "Dogfucking isn't so bad guys come on"

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

The Court probably just had Anthony kidnapped so they could test out some new strain of eyeball-eating nanites on him or some poo poo.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Gunnerkrigg Court: Where Everyone Is A Dick To Absolutely Everyone ElseTM

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Phy posted:

Not Robox. He's still pretty chill.

You know why he has those legs? For kicking puppies. That's all he does.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

madprocess posted:

To be honest I never read your Formspring and I have no problem reading the comic. Though if it's helping some people "get" Gunnerkrigg better why not keep it?

Tea-san posted:

Who's got time for hilarity when I have to answer whether or not Annie's hair colour is significant to the plot four thousand times?

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Nicolae Carpathia posted:

What Achewood reference?

This one, dogg

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Hetty is totally on track for a righteous doggy beat down and I am totally looking forward to it.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Since "the mind is nothing but a plaything of the body," I wonder how much of Hetty's murderhappy psychophilia comes from being stuck in that tiny doll form.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

So that little drumstick thing is totally the idea Kat got back when Paz was helping her with City Face, right?

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I see, Kat has constructed a ROMANTIC WOOING DEVICE.

God only knows to where it provides transit.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Let's face it: Kat is pretty weird.

It's not because she has a girlfriend, though.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Fried Chicken posted:

Kat is a super science genius who is well travelled, but we are expected to believe that somehow she has never seen a verification bat before?

I'm not buying it.

Well, she's also quite young. The Court might not have allowed her access to such advanced equipment yet.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

When Jones woke up, she was lying next to a stone that had "lol bet ur egamore" carved on it.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Oh jeez I hope nobody says anything about all the tatters on those wings :ohdear:

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Are there any prints of Annie and Ysengrin loving poo poo up in Fun City?

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Fatkraken posted:

I know fairies have to die to go to the court, but do we have on-screen confirmation that animals do too? It's been a long while since I did a full read through and I can't remember.

It was Ysengrin who forbade forest creatures from emigrating to the Court without giving up their bodies. Now that Annie has replaced him as forest medium, maybe the jackalope doesn't have to die or even change at all.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Why does everybody think Jack is Zimmy?

And why is Annie all embarrassed? Annie you are a strong independent psychic soul reaper fire beast thing who don't need no man

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Jul 25, 2014

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

That girl does sort of look like she'd respond well to "MY HEAD SPIDERS SAY WE SHOULD BE TOGETHER."

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

WAY TO SINK SHIPS TOM.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Torches against the firegirl? Good luck with that.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

idonotlikepeas posted:

What's even worse is that somewhere out there, someone is writing a story about their Gunnerkrigg ship ship.

How many ships could a ship ship ship if a ship ship could ship ships

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Anthony Carver will explain, in droning voice and at torturous length, why love is pointless.

The robo-ship will be cured of its infatuation, but will then seek to scuttle itself instead.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Let's speculate on the kinky sex lives of these fifteen-year-olds

Or are they still fourteen?

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Sep 20, 2014

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I'm glad Annie started washing her hair, and had that huge boil taken care of.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

MIGHTY EYEBROWS BOT :black101:

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Chronojam posted:

Actually, how about :

This is almost perfect but it really needs some dramatic flashes and speed lines.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

mr. stefan posted:

I'm just gonna call dibs on this while I think of a title text, if nobody minds

Renard is the resident ladies expert.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

She got turned into a boat. WHAT A TWIST

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Mischalaniouse posted:

Wow, I have actually had a nightmare like this page.

Paz can be pretty scary sometimes

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

MikeJF posted:

If the ship's consciousness is actually in that creature and Kat is killing it... I'm a little uncomfortable right now, actually, because a 14-year-old should not be an executioner.

Don't be silly. Robots aren't people!

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Oh no!

What if Paz thinks Kat is talking to her??? :ohdear:

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

This boat is going to make a lot of paperclips.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Smoky Bandana posted:

Wait, you guys are telling me Steve Blum isn't voicing everyone?

Just Annie.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Coyotalope is going to be a laugh a minute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

So is that why the fairies aren't tied to their bodies in the ether? When Annie was having wacky etheric fun times with Red's class, did they actually tear out her soul?

I mean it seems like she's still got it so no bigs, but still