Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

i am not zach posted:

I was semi-enjoying LO, it was a nice throwback to older JRPGS and one of the best on the 360, but when I got to the children and the scenes involving them I had to turn off the game it was so horrible. Another game falls victim to random anime stupidity. The other characters weren't actually that horrible up until that point either. The story was still really dumb though.

I'm pretty sure the stuff with the kids is only for a dungeon/boss fight and that's it. After that they are just there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

casual poster posted:

Speaking of indie games, whatever happened to that bob rpg being made for the DS? Last I head the guy locked himself in a room when nintendo wouldn't give him the software to sell it.

Pretty sure nothing came out of it. Last I heard from Bob he was hanging out with Tim Rogers or something.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

BoF6 would have been such a neat thing for the 3DS or Vita. Sigh :(

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Are those of y’all playing SO6 doing so on PS5 or Series X?

I’m super close to grabbing it but that UI being tiny as hell is doing me no favors rn.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

It’s also going to be on Gamepass!!

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

It looked too kickstarter project to me to bother to ever play it.

Plus I would rather just play C Trig over any copy of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I love easy breezy RPGs!