Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

yeah... yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
every single time rebirth decides the next 30 minutes need to really immerse me in the experience of cloud turning a rusty bridge crank it makes me laugh so haptic triggers are good

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
also this is my only experience with haptic triggers

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
my ps5 didn't come with any games you mustve gotten a different one

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
lol nintendoland being the only game to use the 100 wii u features nobody remembers exist ftw

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
it might actually be worse than the ps3s which is some kind of miracle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
its insane to me that the past few generations of consoles have like, introduced and then completely dropped their own set of useful features or organization or quality of life improvements

just keep that poo poo in! just keep it in!!!