Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NeverRamza
Jan 9, 2003

what the...? where the hell has Frodo gone to?
I thought Arc Rise Fantasia was a fantastic RPG but Atelier Rorona is the kind of game for me where I just can't bring myself to play and get into it. I have no energy at all for these games that are primarily focused around item collecting and maintaining goals.

The main character Rorona is quite annoying too. Overly cute 14 year old girl who tries very hard yet is clumsy and accidentally says adorably goofy things at times? Here it is, once again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU