Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danith
May 20, 2006
I've lurked here for years
All you people playing console RPG's :(

I grew up with computer RPG's like Gateway to the Savage Frontier, Treasures of the Savage Frontier, Pool of Darkness.. beat all of those multiple times. Also loved (and beat) Darksun and Darksun 2. Good times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danith
May 20, 2006
I'm trying to play Arcanum but the mouse has some weird slowness thing going on. I'll move it some place and it's like I turned the mouse speed all the way down. Also when I went in the cave to the north of the crash site it was amazingly slow. :(

Danith
May 20, 2006
I started playing Two Worlds II multiplayer (by myself :( ) and it's pretty fun!

Danith
May 20, 2006
So theres like no first person or third person RPG's that are co-op through the story are there? I was playing Kingdoms of Amular and thinking it would be fun if it had Co-op. Same with Oblivion and Skyrim and such. Two Worlds II has co-op but it's only in set missions :(