Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skypunk
Apr 26, 2007

MY SMILE IS GONE FOR GOOD!
Just another singer-songwriter here.

http://www.soundcloud.com/sethboyer

Decided my new years resolution is to have a full album cut by the end of the year. Playing my first non-open mic gig since high school next week. Opening for the second biggest local band in Anchorage. (Second fastest kid in the Special Olympics...)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skypunk
Apr 26, 2007

MY SMILE IS GONE FOR GOOD!

Destroy My Sweater posted:

Really like this style and sound, what do you use to record? Trying to get my singer-songwriter self in motion.

Most of those recordings are straight from the board at a local open mic. Live sound through a direct in on my acoustic-electric Fender with the vocals through an SM58. The piano piece was an SM58 pointed at the inside of my baby grand Kawaii.

Glad you like it. :unsmith: