Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Interstitial Abs
Jul 11, 2008
So I hate the term "solo project" so here is my new band. Which has from one to many members :) Indie-rock/alt-country type vibe.

I was going to go all lo-fi, but actually got a little bit of an inheritance and my friend gave me his "friend rate" at his studio.

http://soundcloud.com/rludington/sets/dark-in-the-valley-release

I'm going to do an actual page and official-type digital release by the end of the month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Interstitial Abs
Jul 11, 2008

BabyJaneHudson posted:

Your guitar tones are great- I'm clicking "follow" on your page as I type this.

Thanks! Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised to find a few new peeps following me this morning. :)

If yr interested in the tones: my buddy Nick (who plays the leads) was running an ASAT through a Fender Blues Jr and I was running a Samick PRS knockoff w/ EMG's through a small Epiphone tube amp going into a 2x12 (I know, a strange combo). Surprisingly, Epiphone made some baller little tube amps a few years back.

Small amps rule for recording!