Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaptainKirkCameron
Jan 15, 2010
You are all amazing, keep up the work!

I'm waiting for MusicJustus to flatter me in his "honest thoughts on your music" thread, but I want people to actually comment on my stuff and speak their mind. My goal is to make a hundred of these pieces... it'll be slow-going.

https://www.soundcloud.com/zazaudio

Edit: I don't even know what to call it, I just say "sampling montage"

Double edit: one of my friends described it as "the Dwarf Fortress of sound sampling," which I think is pretty accurate

CaptainKirkCameron fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Sep 18, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainKirkCameron
Jan 15, 2010

Interstitial Abs posted:

Indie-rock/alt-country type vibe.

Your guitar tones are great- I'm clicking "follow" on your page as I type this.

CaptainKirkCameron
Jan 15, 2010
Instead of studying for finals, I made these: Stuff

Are the fruits of my labor worth a few percentage points? I think so... :colbert: