Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.
My friend brought me some OG Kush at work today, and to disguise it she brought it in a girl guides cookies box. I noticed it was pretty heavy, and when I opened it up, there were cookies inside! Who brings you great ganja and munchies :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.
Now that school is over, I need to start picking up more shifts. Luckily the only other person at my job who even approaches my seniority has decided to move on. I have 6 8 hour shifts this week! Hullo money!

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Six years ago I told a particularly awful girl in my grade twelve class: "shut the gently caress up, Raine! The only thing I want to hear from you is 'congratulations on graduating, so sorry I didn't' and 'what else would you like with your burger, sir?'
This burn has now come full circle. First, as I predicted, she failed. Today, just minutes ago, she served me my burgers. They taste great.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

My appendix DIDN'T explode inside me, I was in the O.R. five hours after I decided to see a doctor, and I didn't have to pay a cent for it :canada:
Also, I now can kick back and watch movies and tv and play Borderlands and Zelda: OoT 3D for two weeks!
Trying to stay positive folks... I feel like I have 3 knife wounds in my gut.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

This little guy made my day today!

His name is James, he is 5 months old, he has the loudest purr I've ever heard, and he comes when you call his name!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

C-Euro posted:

I have three interviews this week (two phone, one on-site) to potentially get out of my poo poo dead-end job so sup employment bud :hf:

I just had my second interview for a non-service position that pays $15 an hour to start :D :D